星期三, 10月 08, 2008

‘自’造力量

小尊尊的部落要搬家了
最後第二篇中的一段分享

So Stop waiting until you finish school, until you go back to school, until you lose 10 pounds, until you have kids, until your kids leave the house, until you start work, unitl you retire, until you get married, until you get divorced, until Friday night, until Sunday morning, until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off, until spring, until summer, until when??? Until you got no more chance to decide that there is no…Better time than right now to be happy.Happiness is a journey, not a destination.How do you guys feel after reading the above? I am sure you will think a lot…

Well, JUST DO IT but Don't Rush yourself or give yourself too much pressure, ok?

Remember... Happiness is in your own hands.Honestly, there are many things that we wanna say and have always kept in our heart… Well... It's time! I know I don't have to wait till Valentine's day to say this but RIGHT NOW at THIS MOMENT, I wanna express all my thanks for all you guys have done… My family, My supporters, My colleagues, My friends and everyone who has been truthful to me... Thank you and I Love you all! Wow… really not easy to say the word LOVE and I'm feeling a little shy right now even though I'm not expressing verbally… haha!Errr... JUST DO IT !!!

*Humhum白痴傻笑ing*

唉~~~
他果然不能再去那個傢PO了啦~
之前还悄悄把逾期的PO补上
现在终于公告了
以后只PO新家o~
那個新的citi要錢錢錢錢錢
什麽東西嘛!
氣!我就是不要註冊!

OK~I 破戒了
I 知道...
不用提醒 I ...
I有毛病哦
幹嘛要不让自己po
I 到I 家的自由也沒有咩...

明天最後一天
10月10要截第一和第二集
10月11老闆生日(好像是)
我只記得10月10是帥哥生日,嘻嘻~
11月11是我美麗的師傅牛一~

神啊!
... ...给我抱一下...您的大腿。

我現在的志願是
開餐厛賣套餐
可以不要給我胡思亂想的工作嗎?

空氣啊~
你怎麽不回答我?

*嘆氣*
咖啡冷了
我要去喝了。。。
還是咖啡NOVA好喝
喝了腦袋會比較清醒

我繼續去吐白沫了~

Just 吐 it!
I can do it!

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

鳴謝

魔女音符

那些曾經~

總網頁瀏覽量

安静聆听

點點算算

魔幻视界

魔幻視界插曲:二人同行(郭美美)

2010《魔幻視界》(請摸圖)

2010《魔幻視界》(請摸圖)
和U一起上Facebook!

《拍。賣》